92% of people who set New Year's Resolutions do not achieve those goals. And this is just the dismal result for those that do bother to set goals. What about the rest of us that don't even bother to goal set?
Tired of not achieving all you inspire to?
Feel like time is running out?
Tired of feeling beat down by that noisy voice in your head?
It's time to change everything. To change your success in life means to first change your thoughts. When you learn to change your thoughts, everything changes with ease.
- This course teaches you about why thoughts are the key to your success and it teaches you how to reprogram your thoughts to allow for greater success and harmony in your life.
- I've set it up so 25% of the content is free. I am a huge believer in giving value and serving others before asking them to buy! Listen to the first 16 slides of free content at whatever pace you choose.
- After the free section, each day consists of small bites of material doses daily. There are 15 lessons spread over 3 weeks + downloadable PDF exercises for you to practice the teachings. You can do one lesson each day and take the weekends off. This format will set you up for establishing a daily habit of success.
- You will also have me as an accountability partner. I can see who is falling behind in the daily exercises and I promise to reach out to you and give you just that extra (gentle) little push you need to succeed at this transformation.
- Oh, and did I mention bonus content? After the 3 weeks of daily exercises, there is even bonus content plus a resource list!
Don't invest in another fancy annual planner or set one more New Year's Resolution without first learning these tools on conscious thought management.
Set yourself free to finally achieve at your highest level and do it with ease, enjoyment and less stress than you ever imagined possible.
We are called upon daily to lead others. We lead in our families. We lead our children. We lead at church. We lead at work. We lead with our friends. But do you lead yourself first? How can you lead others without leading yourself first?
When I see a business leader that is burnt out, quick-tempered, unbalanced, unhealthy and working 60+ hours a week I don’t see a leader I want to follow. I don’t care how successful their wealth appears. That is not success to me. It’s a dead end for your soul.
So, are you? Are you leading yourself first?
- Are you designing the life you want to live intentionally and putting in place practices to be true to those intentions?
- Have you set aside time to get in tune with your intentions? What do you even want from your life anyway?
- Have you even taken the time to define what it ideally looks like?
- What did you fall in love with as a child that you let go of for adult practicality?
Stress comes not from our activities, but that our activities are misaligned with our soul.
If God taps you out tomorrow will you have regrets on how you used your gift of time, or will you know you designed and lived your life with full intention?
Once you’ve designed your ideal life and where you want to invest your time how will you make that happen? What needs to change to create the time to take small steps daily to meet those goals, to achieve those dreams? How do you make the space for following your dreams?
What does your soul want to be happy and aligned with your purpose here?
Dawn M Hafner, CPA, MBA, CPC, QPA I’ve worked over the past twenty-five years in the financial industry, leading teams, coaching employees, and providing client service. I am currently COO of a financial firm.
Mindset is the one change that I attribute to all of my career, business and writing success. Over my career I have had one theme that has helped me find success and balance. Once you find the right mindset the rest is so much easier!
BE Where You Are.
I latched onto this phrase to guide my choices when I became a mom and struggled to balance work, parenting and time for self. BE Where You Are means to truly embrace where you are in this current moment. We can only focus on what we are doing in the moment. Once we learn how to fully submit to the present, we can evaluate, and guide our compass towards where we want to arrive in the future.
BE Mindset Coaching – when you are ready to give yourself the gift of focusing on your dreams.
We all came here for a reason. Our main purpose is to find that reason and share it with the world. The truth that is already deep within you and has been since before the day you were born. All you have to do is get out of your own way.