BE Where You Are, Founder
About the instructor
We are called upon daily to lead others. We lead in our families. We lead our children. We lead at church. We lead at work. We lead with our friends. But do you lead yourself first? How can you lead others without leading yourself first?
When I see a business leader that is burnt out, quick-tempered, unbalanced, unhealthy and working 60+ hours a week I don’t see a leader I want to follow. I don’t care how successful their wealth appears. That is not success to me. It’s a dead end for your soul.
So, are you? Are you leading yourself first?
- Are you designing the life you want to live intentionally and putting in place practices to be true to those intentions?
- Have you set aside time to get in tune with your intentions? What do you even want from your life anyway?
- Have you even taken the time to define what it ideally looks like?
- What did you fall in love with as a child that you let go of for adult practicality?
Stress comes not from our activities, but that our activities are misaligned with our soul.
If God taps you out tomorrow will you have regrets on how you used your gift of time, or will you know you designed and lived your life with full intention?
Once you’ve designed your ideal life and where you want to invest your time how will you make that happen? What needs to change to create the time to take small steps daily to meet those goals, to achieve those dreams? How do you make the space for following your dreams?
What does your soul want to be happy and aligned with your purpose here?
Dawn M Hafner, CPA, MBA, CPC, QPA I’ve worked over the past twenty-five years in the financial industry, leading teams, coaching employees, and providing client service. I am currently COO of a financial firm.
Mindset is the one change that I attribute to all of my career, business and writing success. Over my career I have had one theme that has helped me find success and balance. Once you find the right mindset the rest is so much easier!
BE Where You Are.
I latched onto this phrase to guide my choices when I became a mom and struggled to balance work, parenting and time for self. BE Where You Are means to truly embrace where you are in this current moment. We can only focus on what we are doing in the moment. Once we learn how to fully submit to the present, we can evaluate, and guide our compass towards where we want to arrive in the future.
BE Mindset Coaching – when you are ready to give yourself the gift of focusing on your dreams.
We all came here for a reason. Our main purpose is to find that reason and share it with the world. The truth that is already deep within you and has been since before the day you were born. All you have to do is get out of your own way.
- Meditation as an Operation
- Digging Down Under Your Goals
- Accepting What Is and the Roller Coaster
- Meditation on Goals. Fear and Guidance
- Journal Prompts - Atomic Habits
- Kylego Sample + Exercise
- Visualization Meditation
- Meditation Worksheet
- Book Resource List
- 10 Minute Ted Talk on Meditation
- The Sedona Method
- Kylego Example #2
- March Call
- Simple Food Prep Ideas
- Simple Food Prep Ideas...More
- Guided Meditation - Physical, Emotional and Source Connection
- When Your Family/Friends Are Resisting Your Changes
- Food Log Worksheet Overview
- Food Log Worksheet
- Decision Making Video
- Intermittent Fasting Resources
- Spiritual Teacher - Tim Storey
- Video Link - Using Language to Gain Power Around Healthy Living
- Food Journal - Hunger Level + Emotion
- The 5 Rules of the Mind
- 3 Easy Healthy Recipes
- April Coaching Call